Advanced Micro Controls Inc. (AMCI) releases the SV160E2 Integrated Servo Motor, expanding their line of motion controllers beyond stepper technology. The SV160E2 incorporates a servo motor, drive, and controller in a single unit. AMCI’s SV160E2 Integrated Servo Motor offers many features. AMCI’s SV160E2 Integrated Servo Motor is suitable for both new machinery and retrofit applications.
- Servo Motor + Drive + Controller
- 0.5Nm continuous torque, 1.3Nm peak torque
- EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP & Profinet
- Integrated, Dual-Port Switch
- Simple Performance Tuning
- Dynamic Torque Control
- Safe Torque Off (optional)
- Absolute Multi-Turn Encoder Feedback
- Programs using PLC’s native software
AMCI’s SV160E2 Integrated Servo Motor includes an integrated dual port switch with EtherNet/IP, Modbus-TCP, & Profinet connectivity and has the following features: simple performance tuning, dynamic torque control, safe torque off (optional), virtual axis follower, absolute encoder feedback, built-in Web server, compatible cord sets, and more. Additional software is not needed because everything is programmed from the PLC using the controller’s native software.
For more information, visit Advanced Micro Controls website.