LOS ANGELES, CA, Jan 8, 2018 – IoT Breakthrough, an independent organization that recognizes the top companies, technologies and products in the global internet-of-things (IoT) market, announced the winners of the organization’s second annual awards program, showcasing technologies and companies that drive innovation and exemplify the best in IoT technology solutions across the globe.
The mission of the IoT Breakthrough Awards program is to recognize the innovators, leaders and visionaries from around the globe in a range of IoT categories, including Industrial and Enterprise IoT, Smart City technology, Connected Home and Home Automation, Connected Car, and many more. This year’s program attracted more than 3,000 nominations from companies all over the world.
“2017 was a banner year for the entire IoT industry as we continue to move in the direction of real deployment and monetization of IoT systems, with the true value of IoT becoming abundantly clear,“ said James Johnson, managing director at IoT Breakthrough. “As consumers and businesses continue to embrace IoT products and solutions, the IoT Breakthrough Awards provides critical recognition for the break-through companies and solutions in the crowded IoT market. We are absolutely thrilled to present the 2018 IoT Breakthrough Award winners.”
All nominations were evaluated by an independent panel of experts within the IoT industry, with the winning products and companies selected based on a variety of criteria, including most innovative and technologically advanced products and services.
The 2018 IoT Breakthrough Award winners include:
- Connected Home Company of the Year: Vivint Smart Home
- Connected Home Speaker Company of the Year: Sonos
- Smart Appliance Company of the Year: GE
- Home Automation Company of the Year: MONI Smart Security
- Connected Home Lighting Product of the Year: Noon Home, Inc.
- Connected Home Lighting Company of the Year: Philips Lighting
- Home Security Camera Product of the Year: D-Link, Omna 180 Cam HD
- Overall Consumer IoT Platform of the Year: SmartThings
- IoT Innovation Award – Consumer Product of the Year: XFINITY xFi from Comcast
- IoT Wearables Innovation Vendor of the Year: Orion Labs
- Smart Watch of the Year: Apple Watch
- IoT Innovation Award – Enterprise Solution of the Year: Hitachi Vantara, Lumada IoT Platform
- IoT Enablement Company of the Year for the Enterprise Market: Flexera
- IoT Security Platform of the Year: Mocana
- IoT Analytics Solution of the Year: mnubo
- IoT Semiconductor Company of the Year: Qualcomm
- IoT Sensor Company of the Year: VersaSense
- IoT Innovation Award – Enterprise IoT Platform: Esprida Corporation, LiveIntersect
- Industrial IoT Company of the Year: Emerson
- Industrial IoT Innovation of the Year: Cree, Inc., SmartCast Intelligence Platform
- Smart Manufacturing Solution of the Year: MachineMetrics
- Industrial Smart Lighting Solution of the Year: American Tower and Philips Lighting
- Overall Smart City Solution of the Year: BuildingDNA
- Overall Smart City Solution Provider of the Year: American Tower and Philips Lighting
- Smart City Deployment of the Year: UK adoption of oneTRANSPORT™ data marketplace by Chordant, an InterDigital business
IoT Partner & Ecosystem
- IoT Partner Enablement Company of the Year: Intel, for the Intel LTE IoT Quick Deployment (Intel LIQD) Program
- IoT Alliance of the Year: Samsung
- IoT Partner Ecosystem of the Year: Dell IoT Solutions Partner Program
- Connected Car Platform of the Year: HARMAN Ignite
- Connected Car Product of the Year: Cloakware for Connected Transport by Irdeto
- Connected Car OBDII Product of the Year: The AA, Car Genie
- Global IoT Cloud Company of the Year: Cisco
- IoT Startup of the Year: FogHorn Systems
- IoT CEO of the Year: Dr. Tanja Rueckert, SAP
About IoT Breakthrough
IoT Breakthrough, part of the Tech Breakthrough Awards organization, is devoted to honoring excellence in Internet-of-Things technologies, services, companies and products. The IoT Breakthrough Awards program provides a forum for public recognition around the achievements of IoT companies and products in categories including Connected Home and Home Automation, Connected Car, Industrial IoT (IIoT) and Smart City, Consumer IoT and more.
For more information visit www.IoTBreakthrough.com.