Shaun is an Autodesk Certified Instructor (ACI) with sales, support & technical expertise, and CAD managerial skills. Twenty-four years total industry experience using AutoCAD with a skill-set gained while working as a consultant, trainer, manager & user. A varied background, comprising of ten years as a CAD & FM cons and business development and nine years industry experience as a CAD manager/user. Shaun also produces custom training courses and manuals for clients. He is an Associate member of the Learning & Performance Institute (ALPI) and Director on the Board of AUGI.
Shaun has created both training material and articles. He uses AutoCAD, Autodesk Design Suite, Autodesk Building Design Suite, Revit Architecture, Structure and MEP.
- Associate member of Learning & Performance Institute (LPI)
- Mar 2012 – Autodesk Certified Professional AutoCAD 2012
- Dec 2011 – Autodesk Certified Associate – AutoCAD 2012
- Dec 2011 – Voted on to international AUGI Board as a Director
- Dec 2010 – Speaker at Autodesk University 2006, 2007 and 2008 and AU Virtual 2010
- Lead Instructor & Content Manager for Denmark AUGI CAD Camp
- Nov 2006 – ATC Manager of MASS Information Systems Ltd
- ATC of the Year 2006 – UK
- Lead Instructor & Content Manager for first AUGI CAD Camp in UK
- June 2006 – Speaker at Autodesk EMEA ATC Conference in Prague</laker at Autodesk EMEA ATC Conference in Prague
- June 2006 – development of various video-based learning systems (both DVD and online) for AutoCAD
- AutoCAD 2008 Certified Professional.
You can find Shaun on his Not Just CAD! blog and his company site CADFM Consultants.