Roopinder is the CEO and Editor of TenLinks, Inc. His specialty is CAD, CAE and engineering. He started as a mechanical in 1983 and soon got into CAD, which led to becoming a CAD manager, a college professor, a CAD magazine editor, a general manager of a CAD business to what he does today at TenLinks.
A brief history
- BS Mechanical Engineering, Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- MS Engineering Science, Pennsylvania State University
- PE license
- General Manager of CAD Division of IMSI
- Editor in Chief, CADENCE magazine
- Department Chair, professor, engineering and CAD, Northampton Community College, Pennsylvania
- CAD Manager
- Senior Engineer
Numerous publications on CAD, design, engineering and education.