Roopinder is the CEO and Editor of TenLinks, Inc. His specialty is CAD, CAE, mechanical engineering. He started as an engineer in 1983 and soon got into CAD, which led to becoming a CAD manager, a college professor, a CAD magazine editor, a general manager of a CAD business until what he does today at TenLinks.
A brief history
- BS Mechanical Engineering, Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- MS Engineering Science, Pennsylvania State University
- PE license
- General Manager of CAD Division of IMSI
- Editor in Chief, CADENCE magazine
- Department Chair, professor, engineering and CAD, Northampton Community College, Pennsylvania
- CAD Manager
- Senior Engineer
Numerous publications on CAD, design, engineering and education.