Are you experienced in advertising sales? Are you ready to open your eyes to an entirely new way of selling online media?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, smart media sales person. We are an online publishing firm with some very big ideas -- and we are not afraid to try them out. For the last year, our innovative use of a network of sites and authors has revolutionized our industry and met with an excellent reception from advertisers. Even if you are used to selling advertising, you have not seen anything like our approach.
We have set the stage for great sales success. There are quite a few proposals already in the hands of primed clients. Orders may be a phone call or two away. We need a closer!
We cater to a technical readership. Our clients include the biggest names in the industry.
You should be able to:
- Develop integrated sales, marketing and editorial solutions from within our product portfolio that best fits customer needs
- Prepare, deliver quotes and proposals
- Provide after-sales support to customers
- Work with editors
- Manage advertising network and inventory
- Expand existing network of sites
- Work with ad traffic controller to manage, optimize campaigns
- Marketing initiatives, foster cooperative relationships
- Grow new business
- Use CRM system
- Prepare sales reports and forecasts
- Manage the online media kit
- Experience in online advertising sales
- Fluency in MS PowerPoint and Excel
These would be a PLUS:
- Technology experience.
- HTML authoring experience
- Work in our office in most of the time, using phone and email.
There will be some travel involved with face-to-face presentations and a few trade shows to attend.
This will initially be a contract position but we hope to turn it into a full time position with a base salary plus a commission, medical benefits, vacation, holidays. Flex time. Some travel will be involved.
All inquiries will be handled discreetly. Come be the start of something big!
Please submit your cover letter and résumé to
We look forward to hearing from you.