[The link bar feature is not available in this web]
CAD - Handheld Applications
- GIS viewer can display vector data, scanned maps, aerial
photographs. Requires CE 2.11, 2.12, or 3.0 (PocketPC). From ESRI.
- allows 2D views to measure, mark up, review AutoCAD DWC, DXF
files. Requires Windows CE 2.11 or higher, including PocketPC, H/PC
- makers of software with scalable vector graphics (SVG), which
provides high-quality images for Pocket PCs, other
- makers of high-speed vector rendering application to view complex
GIS, CAD data on Palm, other handheld devices
- First Diagramming for
- software to create org charts, network diagrams, process diagrams
in field using PocketPC device. From Matter, Motion, Inc.
- GiveMePower - mobile CAD
software for AEC, FM including PowerCAD CE, SiteMaster
- portable 2D CAD application for Windows, Apple, Linux
- VRML viewer displays 3D mechanical designs on Pocket PCs powered by
Windows CE 3.x. From ParallelGraphics.
- VISIARC - products for
access, viewing of technical information including drawings, maps
on handheld computers, cell phones, traditional computers
- ZiPCAD - CAD
software for Palm handhelds with DXF export by 123-D Software